Membership Desk Manager
As a Membership Desk Manager, you would be responsible for checking in members and their guests upon their arrival to the House, greeting members by name, managing space reservations and inbound calls and text messages. At the front of House, you are key to maintaining the appearance, atmosphere, and sensibilities of the club.
Requires a pleasant demeanor, computer proficiency, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask while ensuring accuracy and high levels of communication.
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Check-in members and guests
- Maintain up-to-date guest records
- Greet members by name
- Speak to standard Q&A regarding menus, hours of operation, amenity availability, pricing and etc.
- Manage inbound calls and texts for general inquiries, reservations, deliveries, messages for guests and others
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service focused role
- Must be skilled with answering high-volume phone lines and answering inquiries professionally, timely and to the best of your abilities
- Quick learner or have Square or other POS experience
- Quick learner of Client Relationship Management software
- Problem solving skills and bring conflict resolution to any anticipated or current matter
- Detail oriented, articulate and ability to multitask in a demanding work environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Flexible schedule and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays (as needed)
- Basic Office experience, including answering telephone calls, assisting members and guest with computer issues
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re enjoying an early morning protein shake and power bowl at Earth Coffeehouse, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, cocktails with friends after work, or an evening listening to Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay with competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost