The Barback at TolHouse is responsible for working behind-the-scenes to support bartenders and servers during their shift. They also assist with bar opening and closing procedures.
This is an entry-level position and requires no previous experience, but a great attitude and willingness to learn!
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Refilling garnishes
- Washing and Polishing glasses
- Stacking napkins
- Hauling kegs
- Helping punch orders into the bar POS
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re enjoying an early morning protein shake and power bowl at Earth Coffeehouse, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, cocktails with friends after work, or an evening listening to Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost