As a Server at The Vistula, the TolHouse kitchen, you would be responsible for taking orders from members and their guests, ensuring orders are correct, delivered in a timely fashion, and that members are completely satisfied and believe that they have received a tremendous value. Members of the TolHouse team are key to maintaining the appearance, atmosphere, and sensibilities of the club.
Requires a pleasant demeanor, computer proficiency, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask while ensuring accuracy and high levels of communication.
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Taking orders and delivering instructions to kitchen
- Setting and prepping tables
- Acting as a line of defense for all plating to ensure TolHouse standards of food presentation are upheld
- Resolving guest complaints, handling all guest interactions with the highest levels of hospitality and professionalism; accommodating special requests whenever possible
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in a server role
- Ability to work on your feet for at least 8 hours, including moving, pulling, carrying or lifting at least 40 lbs.
- Quick learner or have Square or other POS experience
- Problem solving skills and bring conflict resolution to any anticipated or current matter
- Detail oriented, articulate and ability to multitask in a demanding work environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Flexible schedule and ability to work nights, weekends and holidays (as needed)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re enjoying an early morning protein shake and power bowl at Earth Coffeehouse, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, cocktails with friends after work, or an evening listening to Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay with competitive salaries
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost