The House Runner at TolHouse is responsible for a range of tasks including preparing tables, routine cleanup & barbacking, serving orders, and facilitating collaboration between kitchen and servers. A Runner also assists the servers in providing quality service to all guests who come to TolHouse.
This is an entry-level position and requires no previous experience, but a great attitude and willingness to learn!
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Preparing tables
- Serving orders
- Explaining meals
- Facilitating collaboration between kitchen and servers
- Other duties as assigned
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Can do attitude
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Previous experience within hospitality or service-based industry would be ideal but not essential
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re enjoying an early morning protein shake and power bowl at Earth Coffeehouse, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, cocktails with friends after work, or an evening listening to Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost