TolHouse is a private, Members-only social club that caters to the vibrant, city-dwelling creative and entrepreneurial class. We’re a thoughtfully curated community of the brightest minds, including artists, professionals, educators, and business people.
We’re hiring a dedicated Director of Member Engagement, who will be responsible for driving Member, guest, and partner engagement at TolHouse. The ideal candidate will have proven experience with planning compelling and desirable events, has demonstrated professional sales ability, and is highly organized and results driven.
This position will start as a contract and convert to a full-time position within 90 days.
The Community Manager will perform outreach to increase Corporate Memberships, private event usage of TolHouse spaces, and Member engagement with House events.
Role: Starts as Contract, then Full-time, days
Pay: Negotiable, bonuses applicable
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Increase the number of Corporate Memberships
- Increase bookings for private events
- Increase Member engagement rates at House events
- Lead planning efforts for in-house and private events
- Create compelling and engaging written copy (event descriptions, agendas, rules, and etc) for events
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong marketing background
- Proven experience in Event Planning and Event Marketing
- Deep community roots and a strong and diverse professional network
- Appropriate technical proficiency
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with public speaking
- Bonus: Graphic design
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re boosting the day with an early morning protein shake at our coffeehouse Earth, participating in a brainstorming session in our conference spaces, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, enjoying cocktails with friends after work in any of our lounges, or kicking back with live Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay comprised of a competitive mix of base wages and bonuses
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost as an Employee-Member